Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hard Work Deserves Good Food

Since I have been juggling 3 jobs since the start of the month, I have to reward myself every weekends. Yes! that's every week. And that is to eat out  on weekends. Eat out on wifi zone restos so I can work and eat good food at the same time. Im earning extra now, so I should reward myself.

This goes to show that money makes you happy but not happier. I get excited with the extra cash I'm earning but  eating out with at least one good friend makes me happier. Another saying goes, which I saw from a friend's status online, "as the purse is emptied, the heart is filled". That's makes a lot of sense.

So my eat out adventure started last weekend which was at Bigby's (Ayala Center Cebu). Today was as Hebrews (Asiatown IT Park Lahug). Another for tomorrow which has not been decided yet. I'll be taking pictures as well..I'll be uploading it later I'm just too lazy to transfer the pixies to my lappy

1 comment:

  1. another way to improve your career is by continuing education..one way to enroll despite your busy sched is by getting an online business degree

    ReplyDelete

This is an open pad. Feel free to write your thoughts