Saturday, March 20, 2010

Just Remebered That I Used To Be From Tech Support

Before I had this job I have right now, I have been from 2 jobs and suddenly remembered my first job. It was the job that made me see the its difference from the school setting. Anyway, the first job was being a technical support agent, we troubleshoot customer's technical issues on their items which happened to be an HP printer, and some issues on the computer driver for the printer.The jobs wasn't easy but was not as hard as rocket science.I'm pretty sure  I have done a good job even if it wasnt as good as the milwaukee it support which my aunt was so happy about when these guys helped her with her computer problems.

I think the job that does supporting is a rewarding job, I even remember my mom prepared a yummy food for the phone technicians who fixed the phone problem at home. It made me miss that old job i had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an open pad. Feel free to write your thoughts