Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Thoughts on LOVE and RELATIONSHIP

It's pretty ironic for me to talk about love and relationship when I have never had myself fall in love and been in a relationship. This is for the love and relationship that we usually mean (you know, the bf and gf stuff). Im talking about the real sense of it.

It would be my parents' disappointment if I would say I have never felt love at all.Their love is so unconditional. They still love me even if I made a lot of mistakes, screwed up a lot of things, disobeyed them, and heck they still love me. As for relationship, it doesnt mean just the sexual relationship. Relationship, as I understand it, is a connection, more than just a connection I guess, it comes with connection rules. It's your connection to your parents, siblings, friends. So if you have a gf or a bf, you have a relationship and this has rules. That rules are for you to set-up. It can't be universal because every individual is different.

What Im trying to point out here as well is some people's disrespect to their relationship.
I know some people who flirt or worse fuck other people and say "we're not married yet anyway" or "it's better to do this right now than when I'm married". Fuck! Did your partner approve of that? I would not argue at all if that's not part of your "rule". That's clearly a disrespect for the relationship. This is not a question about love because obviously your gonna die if the person would leave you (just being exaggerated), but the point is
you're in an effin relationship! Respect the relationship!

Oh well..that's it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an open pad. Feel free to write your thoughts